INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN LAW ENFORCEMENT?
The Middle Township Police Department hires applicants from the following pools:
1. New Jersey Civil Service Commission Law Enforcement Entrance Examination.
2. New Jersey Civil Service Commission Lateral Transfer Program.
3. New Jersey Civil Service Commission “RICE” bill applicants.
1. Must be a citizen of the United States.
2. Must be a resident of Middle Township.
3. Is able to read, write, and speak the English language well and intelligently.
4. Is of good moral character, sound body, and good health.
5. At least eighteen (18) years old.
6. Required to complete a comprehensive background investigation.
7. Must possess a valid New Jersey Drivers License.
For information on the law enforcement entrance examination go to:
The New Jersey Civil Service Commission website. www.state.nj.us/csc